Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Summer Fruits were gone. Fall items are coming ... to town..... soon......

Hello,

Summer Fruits were gone. But if anyone is still interested in them or any of them, I am happy to make more. I really like the fruits. I think that it's very pretty to put them in fruit bowl... or a fruit plate... of course, this is just how I like to decor my place :P

Anyway, new Fall items should be out shorty. After 2 weeks of non-stop working.... I finally got all my rest and ready to make more felty-goodness. :P

Went to Michaels today ... and saw all those Fall items are on the shelf... hmmmm Fall items... orange icing cupcakes???? cinnamon cookies????

Any suggestions with Fall Items???? Please drop me a line if you have any ideas...

Good for now. :D

XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment